Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Three Little Pigs & The BIG BAD WOLF

Helo my readers, I know you all must be wondering why recently I keep updating my blog. This is because I'm jobless now! I haven find any job yet before i resigned the previous job. Now I'm abit regret for not finding job before i resigned. It was very hard to find a proper job with my so not complete qualification. Haih!! I feel myself very useless =(

Okay! Stop talking about the sad things. Let's talk about food! Hahahaha!! I know recently I post alot about foods. I just wanna share wirh you guys =)

As what the title says, yes, my first visit  to the THREE LITTLE PIGS & THE BIG BAD WOLF. I know I'm like a 'sua gu' (in hokkien) never been to the places where most of you guys had been there already. The boyfie also didn't bring me to those places and he will complain the foods are expensive. Once in a while only ma.. He also won't bring me one la.. I only manage to go with my friends. Haih! How pathetic I am =/

This outing was planned to celebrate one of my besties birthday, Angeline. First, we actually can't find the place where the restaurant situated. It is at a hidden place and actually the main entrance is facing the main road. We enter from another small entrance from the supermarket. Hahaha!





I don' t remember the name of the dishes. This was a pork burger.


Lasagna


Pork ribs (This is seriously DELICIOUS)


Spagethi


Pork knuckles

We actually have a big table in a room which only available for those who spend RM1,500 and above! How do you spend  this amount in just to makan?? I don't get it! And we have only 1 and a half hour to enjoy our dinner. The waiter there keep looking at the time scare we eat until forgot the time limit. EH HELLO! we didn't even take more than 1 and a half hour to finish our dishes. Damn no manners and bad service!!

Sorry for the bad introduction of the foods there because I really forgot the name of the dishes!

Next round, we headed to Sunway Giza for some desserts and blow cake session. Didn't manage to take picture as I am lazy..Hehehehe!Sorry guys!

Had a wonderful night the le besties and can't wait for the next outing. I wonder when will it be? hmm?

Btw, as i mentioned in my few previous post, August is my birthday month. My birthday is coming in a week time! Can't wait but I have no plan yet on my birthday. No clue, Nothing! Guess It will be another normal day for me.


Your's Truly


Gonna blog about my Raya one day trip soon! Stay tuned readers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment